Every year, hundreds of children will miss of the joy of a festive holiday dinner, new winter clothes or a special gift due to financial hardship. Adopt A Family gives
Every year, hundreds of children will miss of the joy of a festive holiday dinner, new winter clothes or a special gift due to financial hardship. Adopt A Family gives these children and their families a true experience in the gift of giving. Arguably the most rewarding of all volunteer opportunities, Adopt A Family boasts the most rewarding success, smiles and sincere thanks from recipients and donors alike.
Fossil has adopted a family in hopes of making their holidays a little more enjoyable! Below is information on our adopted family:
Maria and Gary have recently been able to come together as a family of five with their three children. Anna Maria and Mario (Maria’s mom and brother) have been helping support the family over the last year with what little they themselves have. With all the adults working full-time, Anna Maria and Mario help pick up the children from day care while Maria and Gary are at work. All of the adults have been using community resources to help support the family. Maria and Gary are even living with relatives to ease their financial hardship at this time. This holiday season will be the first that they are spending together as a family, but with most of their income going towards building a strong foundation for their family, they have limited means to provide a spirited holiday for their children. Maria and Gary’s hearts would be so full if they could provide a few things for their children as well as give back to Anna Marie and Mario who have been a backbone for their family.
The family is asking for the following items:
– Winter clothes for their 3 young children (sizes 18 -24 months, 3T, and 4T)
– Pajamas for the children
– Size 3 and 4 diapers
– Size 3T Pull- Ups
– Size 4T underwear
– Balls, Learning Toys, and Stuffed Animals for 1 year old Abel
– Minnie Mouse, Baby Dolls, Books, and Plastic Tea Set for 2 year old Madelyn
– Bike with Training Wheels and Helmet, and anything from the Trolls or Moana Movies for 4 year old Aliyna
– Shower Curtain/Rug Set for Bathroom (Any Color)
– Robe/Nightgown set for Grandmother Anna Marie (Size 18)
– Winter Jacket and Boots for Father Gary (Size Large, prefers nuetual colors)
– Cleaning Supplies for Home
– Sheets for the kids’ bed (Two Twin Beds and a Crib)
– Dickies Pants for Uncle’s work (Black, Size 46x 32)
– Gift Cards for Food/Gas/Clothing
You can bring donations into the brewery through December 4th or make a monetary donation that will be used to purchase items on their list when you pay your tab. Thanks for your help in providing some Holiday Cheer this year!
November 3 (Friday) 12:00 pm - December 4 (Monday) 12:00 pm